Strattera pris I was asked by my friends at STUDIO LLC to join their team as the UX and UI lead on this project for their client ?WhatIf! Innovation. ?What If! formulates products, brands, services and even business models for Fortune 1000 companies in over 40 countries. They are passionate group of inventors with a highly refined proprietary process that they apply to meet their client’s challenges.
www binary demo The challenge with this project was to help ?What If! bring core aspects of their process’ curriculum online so that they could continue to serve their client while, among other things, reducing face-time and costs. Targeting both desktop and mobile platforms, the experience not only needed to lead users smoothly through the curriculum, but it also needed to have that special ?What If! flavor, carry a sense of their culture and exemplify the fearless way in which they approach obstacles.
http://dangerhardcoreteam.com/merchandise/page/2/?lang=nl التنبؤ بالفوركس ?What If! brought the project to us with quite a lot of thinking already complete. They had done considerable work around user personas, created a sitemap and built a nearly complete set of wireframes. The intention was for STUDIO to simply pick things up, polish off the UX, design the UI and then do the development. However, this plan only lasted a few days. As I started looking deeper into the wireframes and reconciling the missing features and functionality that needed to be included, it became evident that there were some considerable gaps. The sections below illustrate my approach to remedying this.
fincar fedex I organized my review into three areas — 1: Completing the Architecture & Functionality, 2: Improving the Overall User Experience, 3: Making the Site Fun & Engaging. I highlighted the challenges and paired them with clear solutions.
binära optioner signaler As part of the above assessment, I also mapped out some proposed high level solutions and conceptual wireframes.
With agreement on the new direction, I created a couple of variations of possible site maps. This document was critical in helping to get everyone — client team, content creators and STUDIO developers — on the same page with rescoping the new site architecture.
http://www.symstar.co.uk/?civka=trading-online-valute&f66=c8 trading online valute
http://oldcommercialroom.de/?riven=optionyards&e8f=a8 optionyards After many rounds of UX and even some UI explorations, we got to a point where we needed assess our ideas with some users. To do this quickly and without a lot of extra cost, I worked with the client to conduct a series of user testing session in their office with some of their actual clients.
lamigliore strategia per opzioni binarie This process involved identifying what we wanted to test, writing a moderator’s guide with questions that would tease out the answers and then sitting side-by-side with the client at a desk as they clicked through a rough prototype of the site.
With user testing helping us to further refine the UX, I went ahead and blew out the rest of the site as a clickable prototype in Axure. There were many, many screens with different permutations. Below are a collection of the main screens. Everything that is orange was clickable in the prototype.