About J. Geoffrey Badner
binäre optionen forum
qui ubi trading on line
operazioni binarie iphone I’m the founder and Creative Director of MACROSTATE, a small digitally-focused design consultancy based in Brooklyn, NY. I’m a long-time veteran of the dot com phenomenon, and have been working in the interactive space for 20 years.
goptions com review
http://www.monsterhigh123.com/?slesar=%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3 تعلم الفوركس After graduating from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, I spent a few years working in traditional and direct marketing agencies. Bored with the limited dimension of printed advertising, I immediately seized my first opportunity to join the dot com revolution of the mid-nineties. I took a job with a small start-up called AGENCY.COM and became one of the early pioneers of the digital space. As Senior Creative Director, I worked on a wide variety of brands and projects. Most notably sharing my time between London and New York while leading engagements with British Airways, The Financial Times of London and Air Miles.
ottenere un prestito opzioni binarie
الخيار الثنائي الآن Since then, I’ve held senior creative positions in other top interactive agencies such as Razorfish, Icon Medialab and the famed designer Roger Black’s Interactive Bureau. There, I worked on brands such as Drugstore.com, IBM, Nike, Time Warner, XM Radio and created award-winning interactive experiences for Ford Motor Company.
binäre optionen gewinn
binäre optionen beste strategie In 2007, I left the agency world and struck out on my own as a freelancer and consultant. I partner mostly with agencies that lack senior digital design experience to develop creative solutions for their clients, but I also work directly with brands who cannot afford top dollar agency thinking. Clients include: Blast Radius, Broome Crosby, CreativeFeed, DEFG, Ecoalign, POP Multimedia, STUDIO LLC, The United Nations and Wunderman.
q option noreply iqoption com
binary options trading signals thinkorswim I live in Brooklyn with my wife and daughter. I’m an avid photographer, runner and multisport athlete. In my spare time I coaches running through the top running store in NYC, JackRabbit Sports, and my own business, JGB Coaching.
MACROSTATE / Founder & Creative Director
10.2001 – Ongoing
Founder of a consortium of professional creative and IT consultants who work together to achieve unified solutions for a variety of clients. Expertise covers a range of disciplines — design, project management, management consulting, writing, interactive technologies, marketing and photography. Recent highlights include:
- Complete redesign of Timex.com with a focus on increasing cross category merchandising opportunities and SEO
- Tactical, but highly critical redesign of key product marketing pages on Samsung.com.
- Beautiful new interface design for the New York City Ballet
In charge of the brand and user experience for all web properties for this new music start-up.
- Responsible for initiating user experience strategy, design research, information architecture and creative execution
- Responsible for working with sales to generate new advertising modules to support business model
Hired to lead the three million plus a year Ford.com account. Completely responsible for creative look and feel and key decision maker for user experience considerations.
- Moved the Forrester Research Automotive Group score of from a -5 to a +23 (on a scale of -50 to +50) in six months making Ford.com the highest ranking automotive site ever reviewed
- Developed revolutionary Vehicle Showroom tool that more than doubled user referrals to Ford Motor Company brand sites
Responsible for establishing the experience strategy on large engagements. Directed and managed 9-13 person user experience team, and worked closely with technical and business strategy leads. Also worked with client executive leadership teams in managing expectations, presenting concepts, and facilitating workshops.
- Creative direction of architecturally complex internal learning site for the technology consulting company, Gartner Group
- Creative direction of interactive marketing module for Empire Health Care
Invited to return to AGENCY.COM to assist in “raising the bar” for the New York creative group. Responsible for design oversight on key projects, mentoring of young Designers, Art Directors and Creative Directors as well as hands-on design development for challenging creative projects.
- Creative direction of a site for the Financial Time of London that allowed the FT to leverage their brand into new markets.
- Organization of internal creative workshops and events
Lead designer for high-end, design focused interactive development studio. Responsible for a broad range of site- enhancing efforts for potential, new and existing clients. IAB placed a very high level of attention to design and it’s effect on the user experience. Personal area of focus was on e-commerce and transactional sites.
- Creative direction of the well known e-commerce sites Netmarket.com and Drugstore.com
- Contributing designer for a variety of projects – AOL Kids, MSWeb, Schlumberger, Office.com
Foundation member of one of the first global Web developers. Responsible for developing site architecture, navigation, interface, and overall site concept, in conjunction with production team. Integral member of start up company that grew from 10 to over 200 employees in under two years.
- Creative direction and online brand management of the British Airways Web site. • Creative direction of sites for Lehman Brothers, Nike, GTE
- Art direction of Lucent Technologies, Hitachi